Creamy (Healthy) Corn Salad

Warm Temperatures + BBQs + Corn = A Happy Me.



Corn is a staple in our household during the summer months.
Corn on the cobb always manages to find a way to my plate (usually bringing a friend), and the kernels of said corn (s), stuck in my teeth.  Guess that's why toothpicks and floss were invented.

Today I left behind the cobb, and instead reached for the bag of Peaches 'n Cream corn in my freezer.  I have my aunt to thank for introducing me to my new favourite frozen friend.  Thanks Aunt L.



Creamy Corn Salad


Ingredients:
3 cups Peaches 'n Cream Corn, frozen & thawed
1 1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
3 green onions, finely chopped
2 Tbsp fresh basil, packed & finely chopped
1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
sea salt & pepper to taste

Method:
In large bowl, combine corn, onions, basil, yogurt.  Stir to combine.  Season to taste with salt and pepper.  Fold in tomatoes.
Serve.

Comments

  1. Love this dish - gone straight to my feature shortlist. Cheers from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts