Mango-Peach Smoothie

The last smoothie of summer....


Welcome September!  Seriously, September?
I guess this means it is almost time for my favourite season.  Fall (or autumn. Tomato, tomato.)  Cute clothes, hearty stews and brisk mornings are all in my very near future.
Looks like I need to get in the last of the summer smoothies before the colder weather sets in.  I don't know about you, but cold drinks on cold mornings have no place in my house.  I prefer to start the days with hot chocolate and oatmeal.  Warmth from the inside out!
Cheers to summer smoothies!  You will be enjoyed for a couple more weeks, before being retired till spring, or the odd post-workout treat.  Ciao!



Mango-Peach Smoothie

Ingredients:
1 mango, peeled & chopped
1/2 peach, peeled & chopped
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/4 cup peach yogurt
1 Tbsp flax meal
ice (3-5 cubes)

Method:
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor except for ice, and blend for 1 minute.  Add ice, blend further.
Serve & Enjoy


Comments

Popular Posts