Mother's Day Snapshots

I'd like to put it out there, I'm the luckiest girl in the world, without question.

I have the sweetest kids and a thoughtful husband, and yes I'm biased, but it's true.  Yesterday was Mother's Day and although my three favourite people make me feel special everyday, yesterday they took it up a notch.

Here is a look at how I spent my day....


10KM Run.  Boom.  Rocked it.
Post Run Breakfast Made By L&R.  Strawberries in the shape of a heart, seriously cute.  Love it.
Pizza Date @ Famoso.
My New Running Gear.  Because You Need To Look Cute When You Sweat.
 My Card.
 A Surprise Cake Made By J, L, & R @ 1am while I was sleeping. Told You I Was Lucky.


Thanks for an absolute perfect day.  You make being your mom the best and most fulfilling job in the world.  Hugs.

LOVE MOM.


Comments

Popular Posts