Earls Patio Lunch

Currently in YYC, we are smack dab in the middle of a heat wave, Stampede, oh and most importantly, my Birthday Week!
Today my dad took me out for lunch to ease me into this whole turning '30' thing.  So between good conversation, a minor sunburn and some delicious food, I think I might be ready for this next chapter...

My ideal birthday lunch consisted of a couple appetizers.  Both seafood driven, perfect for summer, and completely satisfying.
Thanks for lunch Dad!


Dominical Fish Tacos  | flour tortillas, grilled lime and coriander marinated wahoo, mango and avocado salsa, spicy valentina crema



Prawn Dynamite Roll  | panko breaded prawns, mango, avocado, cucumber, togarashi mayo, maple soy reduction and sriracha mayonnaise, toasted black sesame seeds




Photo fail.  No pictures.  All photos courtesy earls.ca

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts