Watermelon-Mint Smoothie

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that it's May/springtime in YYC.  The sun is now my regular alarm clock, as are the birds, who without fail ensure I'm awake @ 6am.  Best part though, I've resumed running outside.  Awesome!  My treadmill in the dungeon basement is getting a much deserved break as I become reacquainted with nature.
Of course the warmer weather also means smoothies are back on the menu full-time. Whoop, whoop!  Time to break out some new flavour combinations.
Hello, watermelon and mint!  You and I are going to be really good friends, summer besties in fact!




Watermelon Mint Smoothie


Ingredients:
2 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
1 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped & packed
2/3 cup vanilla yogurt (Greek or regular)
2 tsp flax meal
ice

Method:
Combine all ingredients except ice in a blender.  Process for 1 minute, or until smooth.  Add ice process further.
Enjoy!

Comments

  1. You have a great and delicious collection of smoothies! I've just joined your blog and look forward to future posts.
    Chumkie.
    My Favourite Recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's no secret I have a bit of a smoothie problem, I just can't seem to get enough :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts