A Letter To My Mom




Dear Mom,


1 day.
24 hours.
1440 minutes.
86400 seconds.

Surely I need more time than this to fully celebrate you.
For the last 29 years, you've put my needs/wants/ambitions ahead of your own.  You made my health and happiness your primary concern and never once questioned any sacrifices you would have to make along the way.  So today, as we celebrate and recognize moms everywhere, I want you to know that I appreciate you.  Truly appreciate you.  I can only hope to aspire to be as good of mom to L & R as you have been to me.  You've taught me to be proud of who I am and where I come from.  To walk this earth with grace and confidence.  That hard work and dedication pay off.  And, to live life to the fullest.  You are a beautiful person inside and out, and I love you.  Happy Mother's Day.


xoxo,
JS






Let celebrating mom officially begin.  Family BBQ style.  Propane tank is full, chefs apron is pressed (okay not pressed, but free from last years bbq sauce stains), and the deck is officially summer-fied.

Mother's Day 2012 Menu

Chicken Burgers
Waldorf Potato Salad
Corn on the Cobb w/ Feta & Herb Butter
Grilled Watermelon Salad
Grilled Pineapple

Mmmm...delicious. 


Comments

Popular Posts