The Good Wife & Playing Favourites


Quite possibly the most exciting thing about last night's Good Wife episode, was the preview into next Sunday's episode.  Cleverly named Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.  Really?  Could there be a better episode title?  Not likely.  Seriously, Team Gardner what will happen to you?  Only 6 more days...
For a great recap and commentary on this weeks episode.  Check out my favourite blog of all things GW (courtesy KPM) @ lockhartgardner.blogspot.com

This weeks GW food related entry is inspired by death row inmate Ricky Packer.  Immediate thought?  Man on death row = last meal of course.  This scenario had me asking myself, 'what would I eat as a last meal?'  Is it weird that I would mostly eat carbs?  Nah, it's my last meal.  Go big or go home.  Being that I've now banked over 115 recipe posts (breakout the bubbly,) I think this is the perfect opportunity to recap my favourites so far.  So here it goes, my last meal day of food consisting of the recipes featured here.


Breakfast

Dark Chocolate Orange Scones
Chocolate & Bacon Waffles
Sweet Potato Biscuits & Maple Butter


Lunch

Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese
Cinnamon-Sugar Sweet Potatoes
Butterfinger Cookies


Dinner


Beverage

Beer & Ice Cream

Appetizer

Crab Cakes

Salads

Blueberry Nectarine w/ Brie and Candied Almonds
Beet, Apple & Goat Cheese Salad

Main Course

Pesto Gnocchi w/ Shrimp & Green Beans
Sausage & Grape Pasta
Seared Scallops w/ Oven Roasted Tomatoes

Sides

Bacon Fried Rice
Mango & Edamame Couscous

Desserts

Homemade Pop Tarts
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Carrot Cake Pancakes (i love pancakes!)
Red Velvet Cupcakes


Well, there you have it, these are a few of my favourite recipes to date.  Pretty sure if I tried to eat all of this food, it WOULD be my last meal.  I'm full just thinking about it.
What would your last meal include?

Comments

Popular Posts