Eat & Repeat | Pan Con Tomate

I first had this dish when I visited Ox & Angela in June with my wonderful friend ST.  We both adore bread, like in the "we go to restaurants and gorge on bread baskets" kind of adore.  So obviously we were going to have bread with dinner.  Carb-o-holics.
We opted for the Pan Con Tomate which translates to bread w/ tomatoes.  Simple.  Delicious.  And now it's my lunch for today.  Yum.  Too bad my partner in crime isn't here to enjoy it with me.




Pan Con Tomate

Ingredients:
4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
1 ripe tomato, halved
1 clove garlic, halved
olive oil
sea salt

Method:
Toast bread on grill until both sides are crispy.  While the bread is still warm rub with garlic, followed by tomato.  Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.

Comments

Popular Posts