Choco-Nana 'Ice Cream'


My healthy "ice cream" is quickly becoming our go-to after dinner treat.  We are teetering on the verge of obsession now, yikes.  Although the Peanut Butter & Banana ice cream is delicious and healthy and perfect.   I think I've found a new flavour favourite.  Chocolate Banana.  Oh my, I don't think I ever want to have a regular banana again.  I only want to eat them in frozen form from here out.

Now you'll have to excuse me while I get my spoon and do some damage on this bowl.
See ya!



Choco-Nana 'Ice Cream'

Ingredients:
2 large bananas
2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 Tbsp icing sugar

Method:
Peel and slice bananas in half crosswise, then lengthwise.  Freeze until firm 2-3 hours.
Place frozen bananas in food processor and whirl till creamy.  Add in icing sugar and cocoa powder, whirl till smooth and blended.
Serve immediately as soft serve or re-freeze covered for a couple hours to achieve a harder ice cream.

Yields: 1-2 servings

Comments

Popular Posts