Thursday Date Night

I seem to be going on my fair share of date nights as of late.   Much to the dismay of my husband, not all are with him, and last night was no exception.  I left J @ home and opted to take out a younger, cuter girlfriend, "S."   Not too worry, I let J pick up the cheque, I always find ways to include him.  I'm thoughtful like that.

Thursday date night took place @ Ox & Angela on 17th.  'S' and I had both heard amazing reviews about this place and had been looking forward to trying it.  Actually, we have both been drooling over the menu for the last week, and true to form, it didn't disappoint.  Tapas & Wine = Food Satisfaction.

Thanks for the date 'S,'  I think you and I are food & TV sole mates.  Perhaps our next date will consist of sushi take out, and a Real Houswives marathon.







Pan Con Tomate |  grilled sourdough rubbed with fresh tomato, garlic, extra virgin olive oil

Clams |  chorizo, smoked paprika, tomato, white wine, parsley, toasted panko.  
served with grilled sourdough

Asparagus |  grilled asparagus, soft poached egg, manchego, citrus, truffle

Paella Mixta |  chorizo, clams, chicken, white prawns, peas, pimenton, saffron rice

Patatas Bravas |  smoked paprika ketchup, aioli

Chocolate |  milk chocolate terrine, pistachio, sea salt
Tarta de Santiago |  orange and almond cake, icinig sugar, grapes



Our Favourites:

  • Patatas Bravas
  • Asparagus
  • Chocolate
  • Tarta de Santiago




Comments

Popular Posts