Sunday Lunch @ Famoso

Lunch today was a special treat.  Pizza @ Famoso Neapolitan.  I'm not sure who was more excited about this, the kids, or me or J.  Me.
This was my second trip to this place in the last 8 days.  I'm beginning to notice a trend happening.  Intervention please.  ASAP.



What's pizza without a little vino.  White for me.  Red for J.  I typically opt for red wine over white, however I purchased white based solely on the name.   Sibling Rivalry.  (I can't be alone in shopping/selecting wine base on names and labels.  Right?)



 R & I shared the San Andreas.  A white base (extra virgin olive oil, garlic, oregano), fresh mozzarella and chill-lime marinated roasted chicken.  Baked, then topped with fresh avocado, diced roma tomatoes and diced onion.  Served with a lime wedge.
Best Pizza Ever!

J & L shared the Funghi Tartufo.  Roasted white mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, truffle oil, reggiano parmesan.



Gelato for dessert?  Don't mind if I do.  We ordered 2 flavours.   Chocolate Flake & Key Lime Graham Cracker.
My favourite being....Key Lime, obviously.   Delicious & refreshing it was the perfect end to a perfect lunch.


Hope you are enjoying your Sunday-Funday as much as me!

Comments

Popular Posts