Top 11 Recipes From 2011


As we prepare to say goodbye to one year, and welcome in the next.  It's only fitting I recap my 11 favourite recipes of 20-11.  From breakfast to desserts, I've got you covered, enjoy!

Cheers to a delicious 2012.  Happy New Year!



Seared Peach Salad w/ Scallops & Mango Chili Dressing


 

Chicken, Brie & Apple Sandwich


 

Dark Chocolate & Orange Scones


 

Crab Cakes



Sausage & Grape Pasta


 

Carrot Cake Pancakes



Sweet Potato Casserole


 

Bacon Fried Rice


 

Beet, Apple & Goat Cheese Salad



Mango & Edamame Couscous





Butterfinger Cookies


**I had a difficult time picking favourites.  With 140+ recipes in 2011 and a true love for all of them, I think you should show my other recipes some 'love' and give them a try.  

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see what you have in store for 2012! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts