What Happened in Vegas...

....food, shopping, Garth Brooks, shopping, 'hydration,' shopping, food, food.

Followed by exhaustion.  I now need a vacation from my vacation.  Why does this happen every time?  You'd think at some point I'd learn, but no, the result is always the same.  The only difference is the older I get the longer that it takes to recuperate.  Bah.
So to ensure I squeezed every last ounce out of a 4 day mini vacation, I made sure to go big, before going home.

Eat too much - Check.

Shop too much -  Double Check.

Drink in moderation (wink) - Check.

Have a blast w/ my travel partners.  Mom + Dad + J + Me = Vegas 2012 Success!

Here are the culinary highlights from our trip and my recommendations:


Gordon Ramsay Steak @ Paris
  • Roasted Beef Wellington
  • Smoked Beef Tartare
  • Sticky Toffee Pudding

Lakeside @ Wynn
  • Sea Scallops
  • Crab and Avocado Salad

Mon Ami Gabi @ Paris
  • Lemon Pancakes

Earl of Sandwich @ Planet Hollywood
  • Hawaiian BBQ

I'm officially in a food coma and going through 'bread basket' withdrawal...
Here is a look at Vegas through my eyes, stomach and iPhone.
















Until next time Vegas....

Love always,
JS




Comments

Popular Posts