Another Year.

Happy (almost) New Year!

How is it that there are only a few days remaining in 2012.  (Insert tear here)  Is anyone else sad to see the year come to a close? 

With a new year comes new resolutions, or in my case, revisiting a failed attempt at last years.  The dreaded home organization attempt.  I started off strong (like most people with their resolutions) but slowly declined from there.  This year is going to be different.  Fingers crossed.  Wish me luck, feel free to send me tips, or an organizing guru to come to my house and do it for me.

Health & Happiness to you all in 2013.  Love, JS.

Here is a smattering of some of my favourite recipes (some healthy, some not) over the last 12 months.  It's undeniable that 2012 was a most delicious year in our household.



Watermelon-Mint Smoothie



Oven Toasted Ravioli


Grilled Bread & Tomato Salad



Wild Rice w/ Apricots & Almonds



Double Strawberry & Goat Cheese Sandwich



Buttermilk Drop Biscuits



Roasted Red Pepper & Asparagus Lasagna



Whole Wheat, Banana & Blueberry Pancakes




Oreo Cheesecake Truffles



Homemade Twix Bars




Baked Avocado Fries




Strawberry Vanilla Cheesecake Oatmeal







Comments

Popular Posts