Sho Sushi Bar & Kitchen


last night my lovely friend MH took me out to celebrate turning 29 for the third time.  
and because she is a girl after my own heart and appreciates sushi as much, if not more than me, i was delighted when she offered up Sho Sushi Bar & Kitchen, located at 7212 macleod trail se, as the venue of choice (it's one of my favourites after all)

best part is that i traded in the standard cake and candle for a flaming roll.  perfection.

thanks for a fabulous sushi feast, you're simply the best.  xo.



 salmon & red tuna sashimi


beef tacos |  sautéed beef, avocado, tomato, mango, avocado sauce, sweet & spicy sauce


fire dragon roll |  spicy tuna & cucumber topped unagi w/ unagi sauce, volcano sauce and tempera crab


monkey's palm |  deep fried avocado stuffed with spicy tuna & spicy mayo

rainbow roll |  tempura shrimp, mayo, masago topped salmon, mango, avocado, w/ mango sauce, sweet and spicy sauce & tobiko


isn't sushi pretty. 



Comments

Popular Posts