Jelly Modern Doughnuts

Fact:  weekends are meant to enjoy.

To me that recipe includes brunch with a favourite, followed by a little shopping (for cardio), and of course doughnuts.  Random?  Perhaps.  Delicious?  Most certainly.


After a fantastic brunch courtesy of FARM, my sister and I decided to cap off our food adventure with doughnuts from Jelly Modern.  I went in with the soul purpose of bringing home one doughnut for Mr. Handsome, too bad I ended up walking out of there with three.  Fail.  Or is it?  Looks like it's a one for him, two for me kind of day.




Flavours:
Maple Bacon 
Sweet Potato Pie
Lemon Curd


Verdict:
Maple Bacon, not that great.  Disappointing indeed.
Sweet Potato Pie, good.
Lemon Curd, Amazing.  But, too be honest I'd eat lemon curd off of the bottom of a dirty shoe.  I'm classy like that!

Comments

Popular Posts