Greek Yogurt & Apple Butter Parfait

I love making food with has multiple uses.  Case in point, apple butter, pumpkin butter, or any of my nut butters for that matter.  All of them work well in oatmeal, on toast, pancakes, muffins, smoothies, etc.  Which means the you'll never get sick of them and can pretty much enjoy them daily.
I decided to put to use my latest batch of apple butter in parfait form.  There is just something delicious about the sweet apple butter mixed with tart Greek yogurt and topped with crunchy granola that gives me a perm-smile.



Greek Yogurt & Apple Butter Parfait


Ingredients:
3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, divided
2 (heaping) Tbsp apple butter
1/4 cup granola

Method:
To assemble parfait: spoon half of Greek yogurt into bottom of a glass, top with apple butter, remaining yogurt, and granola.
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts