Blueberry Cheesecake Breakfast Smoothie

I'm having a love affair with cottage cheese these days.  My favourite way to eat it (aside from in lasagna) is mixed with yogurt and fruit.  It's my new, go-to post workout breakfast; protein packed, high in calcium and low in fat.  Plus it comes together in seconds.



This morning I traded in my spoon for a straw, and decided to make it in smoothie form instead. #winning #springtime #ilovesmoothies





Blueberry Cheesecake Breakfast Smoothie


Ingredients:
1/3 cup 2% cottage cheese
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1 cup frozen blueberries
3/4 - 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
splash of vanilla

optional: honey to taste

Method:
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor, whirl until smooth.  Add a little more almond milk to achieve desired consistency.

Yields: 1 large or 2 small smoothies



Comments

Popular Posts