Halloween Leftovers



If your household is anything like mine, come Thursday morning (also referred to as, the day you wake up from your chocolate hangover) you're probably going to be left with truckloads of Halloween candy.  Between overbuying and the loot the kids bring home, we are sure to be in a sugar coma for at least a month.  Typically I send all of the non-chocolate/chocolate that I don't like with J to work in an effort to be 'healthier.'  This leaves just my will power and I to exercise extreme caution when it comes to my favourite mini chocolate bars. Dun, dun, dun...

Luckily I've found a few ways to help get rid of the excess stock.  Cookies, popcorn, and even pancakes all studded with chocolaty treats.  Enjoy!

Disclaimer:  Eating chocolate bars in cookies, brownies, and other various butter baked delicacies is not healthier, but it sure does taste delicious.


Caramel Twix Popcorn


Giant M&M Cookie



Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brownies



Butterfinger Cookies



Coffee Crisp Pancakes



Snickers Blondies



S'mores Cookies








Comments

Popular Posts