To The Men In My Life...


I'm blessed enough to get to celebrate Father's Day with two of the best men I know.  My Dad and my Husband.


Dad,
You have been by my side from Day 1.   As I look back at everything we've gone through together, I can't help but smile.  You taught me to ride a bike, drive a car, shoot a jump shot, and  follow my dreams.  You made the best cucumber and cheese sandwiches, I loved our Saturday morning 'Timbit' runs while we did errands, and all of the great camping adventures.  I love you.  Happy Father's Day!
Side note:  This is my favourite photo of us.  I may have cried through our entire dance, but it was one of the happiest moments in my life.






J,
You and I have conquered the world together, gotten married and started a family.  You accept me for me, including my quirks (which are few and far between I might add.)  I watch you interact with our kids, and I'm so proud that they get to call you "Dad."  You are to them, what my dad is to me.  Thank you for the husband that you are, the father that I admire, and the person I can't wait to grow old beside.  Love you.





How else do you celebrate Father's Day, but with copious amounts of meat and beer.  You're welcome fella's!  (I also seem to benefit from such a day...)



Father's Day Dinner 2012

Spolumbos Sausage
Classic Potato Salad
Baked Beans
Ice Cream Sandwiches

Comments

Popular Posts