700 blog posts & a sprinkled donut


i toyed with the idea of starting a food blog long before publishing my first entry.  mr. handsome first nudged, then pushed, before full on shoving/threatening me into hitting the dreaded 'post' button.  yet here we are four years & 700 posts later.  memories made, moments captured, bellies full, grammar still terrible, and now talking in hashtags.  
#sorrynotsorry

over the last 699 posts, i've learnt a lot about myself.
i've grown as a mom, a wife, a kitchen mavin/navigator;  beaming with pride over something i've created and seen through.
although it may never reach the masses, it's an account of how our family shares in mealtime, traditions, and sundays in the mountains, which is good enough for me.

in honour of my 700th post, i'm taking the day off and celebrating with a classic sprinkled donut from a canadian institution.  
sprinkles make everything taste better and so this to me is sweet, sweet victory.  


cheers to the next 700
and as always, thank you for your continued love & support.xo.

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Keep up the great work. Cheers from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts