Saturday Date Night: Redwater Grille

This week was a huge milestone for our family, my husband opened up his very own Insurance Brokerage.  To say I'm proud of him would most certainly be an understatement.  He is a terrific father, husband, and provider for all of us, and I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

So to honour all that he has done for our family and the life that he has built for us I wanted to take him out on a date.  I left the venue completely up to him, after all it's his celebration.  And so it came as no surprise to me that he chose the Redwater Grille.  He loves that place, as do I, win-win.


Here is a look at our fantastic meal and night.  One word.  FatPants (okay maybe two words).  So worth it.  Can I please just take a bath in the Garlic Chili Butter?



Homemade Bread | in-house churned butter.


Roasted Red Pepper Dip | Bruschetta, Ricotta, Garlic Naan


Fire Grilled Ahi Tuna | Garlic Chili Butter, Gnocchi w/ Brown Butter & Sage, Roasted Baby Carrots


Herb & Apple Glazed Double Cut Pork Chop | Garlic Chili Butter, Gnocchi w/ Brown Butter & Sage, Grilled Asparagus


Apple Tart Tatin | Caramel, Vanilla Bean Gelato


Caramelia Chocolate Creme Brûlée | Shortbread Cookie


Congrats Babe.  So glad we could commemorate your huge success with a fantastic dinner and a movie date night courtesy of Silver Linings Playbook.  Perfect Saturday all around.  Smooch.

LOVE,
ME

Comments

Popular Posts