Breakfast Wafflewich | Strawberry & Cottage Cheese


Breakfast this morning just might be my new favourite thing.  I know, I know, I say that all the time it's bound to lose merit, BUT this time I'm serious.   

Eggo's - Check
Strawberries - Check
Cottage Cheese - Check
Portable Sandwich - Yum & Check

Introducing the WAFFLEWICH.  I'm in love.  As far as I'm concerned who needs bread when you can have toasted Eggo's in it's place.  Looks like this is just the start I needed to my Easter Weekend Egg-stravagnza.


Strawberry & Cheese Wafflewich


Ingredients:
2 original Eggo waffles
1 Tbsp strawberry jam
1 1/2 Tbsp cottage cheese
2 strawberries, sliced thin

Method:
Toast waffles in toaster until crispy.  Spread 1 waffle with jam and top with strawberry slices.  Spread cottage cheese over the remaining waffle and bring the two halves together to form a sandwich.  Cut in half and enjoy!

Yields: 1 sandwich

Comments

Popular Posts