Cinnamon Roll Waffles

I think I may have just found a waffle recipe that is almost easier than popping an Eggo in the toaster, or a very close second at least.

Are you ready for it?

Refrigerated cinnamon roll dough

cooked

in a

waffle iron.

I know, genius right?  Thank you Pillsbury for becoming an enabler to my ever-expanding pancake/waffle addiction.  Oh waffles for lunch, how I love thee.  Here's hoping I stop before I turn into the doughboy (ok doughgirl)

What's even better, is that I now have a new easy way to feed a hungry breakfast crowd.  Stress-free Christmas Morning here I come...but for now, let's eat waffles for lunch!

Love JS.





 

Easy Cinnamon Roll Waffles


Ingredients:

1 can refrigerated cinnamon roll dough w/ icing

Method:

Heat waffle maker, spray with non stick spray.
Remove cinnamon rolls from can and separate.  Set aside icing.
Place one roll onto each of the square of the waffle maker.  Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until cooked through and golden in color.
Drizzle with icing or maple syrup.

Makes 8 (small) waffles

Comments

Popular Posts